What is included?
– 2 days / 1 night
– accommodation in a double suite with terrace or patio, equipped with sun loungers to relax in total privacy;
– dinner (on the day of arrival) in our fine dining Restaurant Monastero with a tasting menu by the Chef Luca Vaccaro;
– delicious breakfast served on the hotel terrace for a perfect day start in the beauty of nature;
– free access to the relax area of the outdoor pool;
– free entrance to the SPA with heated indoor pool, hammam, vitarium and Turkish bath
– 10% discount on spa treatments (booking in advance):
– MIND RESET activities in the park to recover physical and mental well-being;
– free parking
– a welcome gift for you to toast the “restart”!
– Room with Jacuzzi: € 40;
– third bed for children 9/12 years: € 35;
– third adult bed: € 69;
– extra night: € 150 in bb.
The availability and methods of accessing the hotel services may vary according to the restrictions set forth by the Ministerial Decrees in force from time to time.
Reservations for stays up to 30 June 2021 can be canceled free of charge up to 2 days before arrival.
Via Aldo Moro, 1 – Soiano del Lago (BS)
Palma Mysuite Lake Garda is an enchanted place immersed in a garden dotted with palm trees and centuries-old olive trees that welcome guests to introduce them to a dimension of pure well-being. Lying on the hill, it is located a few kilometers from Lake Garda, in a peaceful setting from which cycle and pedestrian paths start, winding through the greenery that forms the backdrop to the village of Soiano.
Its 19 suites, on which a restyling intervention has been carried out that has enriched the furnishings with elements of contemporary design, offer large and comfortable spaces allowing a stay of total relaxation. The view of the park, at the center of which the swimming pool is inserted, allows an authentic contact with the surrounding nature, which wraps you with its colors and scents, marked by the changing of the seasons.
Palma Mysuite Lake Garda also has a heated indoor pool next to the SPA center where, in addition to hammam, sauna and turkish bath, it is possible to carry out numerous beauty treatments to make the stay experience even more satisfying. The excellent gastronomic proposal of the “Ristorante Monastero” in which the talent of Chef Luca Vaccaro, combined with a careful selection of raw materials, gives life to a wisely balanced gourmet menu, contribute to complete an ideal path of physical and emotional well-being between flavors and health. The hotel terrace, overlooking the park, thus becomes the ideal place to linger while enjoying a rich breakfast or a refined dinner surrounded by greenery.
For those who want a more dynamic holiday, there is certainly no shortage of sports activities to be practiced in the area: sailing and boating enthusiasts will find a wide range of services along the shores of the lake. For golfers this is one of areas in Italy with the highest concentration of golf courses: within 50 kilometers from the hotel you can in fact reach some of the most beautiful and exclusive Italian greens.