14 SEPTEMBER 2020
IED Master | Professional Study Program _ INTERIOR Design Main Project 1
Giorgio Grandi (INT Master), Manuela Sacco (FMKI Design) Leading Design Professor: Fabrizio Pierandrei, Giorgio Grandi
THE GOAL OF THE PROJECT
- The Junior Suites, which are located on floors 16 and 18 and must occupy an area of approximately 30 square meters.
- It’s just an open space containing the bedroom, the bathroom and the other usual accessories.
- They should have a modern and essential style for an affordable luxury.
- They are destined just to the hotel guests.
- The CapEx we estimate for one Junior Suite is around €10k
- The average rate for the hotel guest is around €200
- The typical hotel guest requiring the Junior Suite is a business traveler as well as a tourist traveler, couple or single.
- The Suites, which are located on floors 13 and 14 and must occupy an area of approximately 60 square meters.
- It’s a space divided into a living room and a bedroom plus the bathroom. The living room has to envisage a shadow kitchen.
- They should maintain a modern, essential and luxury style but give a home feeling as well.
- They will be sold as second home with hotel service; thus, they are destined to the owners and to the hotel guests. When the owners are not using the Suite, all their personal belongings are storage in a dedicated place and perfectly re-set just before their come back. This allows to have a neutral Suite for the hotel guests and a personalized Suite for the owners.
- The CapEx we estimate for one Junior Suite is around €15k
- The average rate for the hotel guest is around €300
- The typical hotel guest requiring the Suite is a high-end business traveler as well as high spending couple or family for tourism